Working at Imagine That Publishing is an opportunity to be part of an innovative, creative and energetic company, with a success story that continues to grow.
Reporting to the Senior Production Manager you will have responsibility for managing our production operations from purchase order through to delivery.
The role will be office-based in Woodbridge, but will work remotely until further notice.
- Manage your own projects ensuring processes and deadlines are met and problem solving any potential issues
- Expedite the print production to schedule and cost, inclusive of raising PO’s and ensuring the printer is working to the correct specification
- Progress chases all files, plotters, approvals and advances from Studio, printers and our co-edition customers
- Communicate special requirements to the printer and ensure they are carried out and any additional costs involved are approved
- Negotiate schedules and simple additional costs with the printer
- Working with the Senior Production Manager to ensure you are managing suppliers to meet safety standards and test products where necessary
- Ensure our internal CRM database is continually updated
- Ensure our internal control documents are continually updated
- Work with our suppliers to ensure quality standards are met without jeopardising the schedule
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with colleagues, printers, and customers
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years working within an office environment at a high level of administration
- Using excel to a high standard daily – tested at interview stage
- Experience dealing with people at all levels
- Solution finding
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience in project / category management over several projects would be advantageous but not essential
- Book Production / Publishing would be advantageous but not essential
- Willingness to learn about all things print
Could this be you or someone you know? If you are interested in the position above, please send a CV and covering letter to Jo Fenn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a sensational sales person? Marvellous marketer? Dazzling designer? Excellent editor?
We are always interested in hearing from creative, passionate and driven individuals who want to work in the world of children’s books.
If you would like to make a speculative application for any of the departments listed below, please send a CV and covering letter to Jo Fenn at email@example.com